Hello Prairie View Community,
The Boys Basketball program is running a shoe fundraiser and is looking to collect 300 bags of gently worn shoes. These shoes can range from women’s heels, men’s workboots, to children’s slippers.
Help Us Reach Our Goal of 300 Bags!
25 pairs of gently worn, used and new shoes per bag
We are raising funds to purchase new uniforms, basketballs, training equipment, team warm ups, travel expenses, & summer camp registrations for our team.
YOU can help support our efforts by donating every pair of gently worn, used or new shoes that are unused in your closet! Ask friends, family, neighbors and co-workers to donate too! Every pair helps!
Here are some dates we are holding drop offs.
- Thursday 10/19 – 5:00-8:00pm (Main Gym)
- Friday 10/20 – 5:00-8:00pm (Football Field Entrance)
- Tuesday 10/24 – 4:30-6:30 pm (Main Gym)
- Thursday 10/26 – 6:30-8:30 pm (Main Gym)
- Saturday 10/28 – 8:00-11:00am (Football Field Entrance)
- Friday 11/3 – 5:00-8:00pm (Football Field Entrance)
- Thursday 11/16 – 6:00-9:00pm (Main Gym)